Half Haven Servers forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[DENIED] -GML-Mystic Ham Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-GML-Mystic Ham

PostSubject: [DENIED] -GML-Mystic Ham Admin Application   Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 am

Steam Name: -GML-Mystic Ham
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29040768
Your Age: 15
Time On Server: 4Days

Why you think you should be this rank: I have had lots of experience with both being
the owner of a server and just being an admin, I know im not the best coder in the world but I am getting there I have been working with LUA for about 3 years and have allot of minging experience so I know when a minge when I see one and even if I know them and they are my friend I am not afried to ban/kick them. I have seen several people mineging and admins not doing a thing about it.

Other Info: I am going to come right out and say that I am NOT the best speller and if you need help with anything that has to do with any language but Spanish do NOT come to me, I am american i just suck at English class and i am really good at Spanish IDK why.

P.S. I do have wallhax/aimbot but i only use when other people like minges start to minge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JCSteel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] -GML-Mystic Ham Admin Application   Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 am

[DENIED]

I'm denying this for two reasons. One: I would like you to have more server time.

Two: Including that you have hacks and are willing to use them in my server is not a good idea for an admin application.

You may re-apply on July 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halfhavenservers.forumotion.com
-GML-Mystic Ham

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] -GML-Mystic Ham Admin Application   Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:35 am

i agree with all but the last on e only because if a minge comes on at the moment i don't have the capability of banning/kicking anyone that is the best i got.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JCSteel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] -GML-Mystic Ham Admin Application   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 pm

-GML-Mystic Ham wrote:
i agree with all but the last on e only because if a minge comes on at the moment i don't have the capability of banning/kicking anyone that is the best i got.

When something like this happens is when you screen shot or record it, and post it on the forums. Not for you to hack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halfhavenservers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] -GML-Mystic Ham Admin Application   

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] -GML-Mystic Ham Admin Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1